The MedSource Infrared Non-Contact Thermometer is specially designed to take a human body temperature while never touching the patient. It uses an infrared detection system and displays temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit on a backlit screen.
- Can be used on adult or pediatric patients
- 6-in-1 model
- Measures body temp, ambient temp and surface temp
- Audible alarm if temp is too high
- 32 reading memory
- Instantaneous Celsius or Fahrenheit reading
- 2 AA batteries (included)
Due to high demand the following will apply
- all purchases of this product are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE.
- all orders may become back ordered. A priority list will be created with purchases being fulfilled in order of purchase.
**LIMIT 2 PER ORDER**
**As all Infection Control items are now being controlled and allocated by the government, there will be absolutely NO cancellations, for any reason, once an order has been placed. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we respond within 48 business hours, upon receipt. **
***BE ADVISED, FROM 20/03/2020 DUE TO WORLDWIDE DEMAND ALL DELIVERY TIMELINES ARE BASED ON PRIORITY AND ALLOCATION. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PLACED IN PRIORITY SEQUENCE, AND YOU WILL BE ADVISED VIA EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER IS BEING SHIPPED. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO FILL ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE***
Ships within 14 days to Canadian addresses only. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we will not be allowing any in-store pick ups.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.