The KN95 is the ideal recommended mask for use for all general public in passive and public environments. This mask is produced in China as a substitute to the NIOSH N95.
- Filter performace is 95% + Flow rate is the same as N95 85L/min
- Meets China GB2626-2006 KN95 Standard
- Provides similar protection against dusts, fumes, micro-organisms, and non-oil mists as the NIOSH N95
- It is built with a strong, double-shell construction
- It has a flat-fold feature so it is able to retain its shape when stored in pockets and bags
- It doesn't absorb moisture, minimizing resistance to your breathing
- The soft inner facepiece, with adjustable nosepiece and foam facial seal
- Features heavy-duty (100% latex-free) adjustable elastic straps with perimeter tabs
- This mask does not carry NIOSH certification, however has passed all international particulate matter certifications
**LIMIT OF 2 PER ORDER**
**PRODUCT IS NOW IN STOCK. ESTIMATED DELIVERY IS 1-2 WEEKS.**
As all Infection Control items are now being controlled and allocated by the government, there will be absolutely NO cancellations, for any reason, once an order has been placed. Your order will be placed in priority sequence, and you will be advised via email when your order is being shipped.
We are working hard to fill orders as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond within 48 business hours, upon receipt. **
Due to world-wide fulfilment and shipping issues, as a result of Covid-19, shipping will occur once items have been received. Estimated shipping dates vary by individual items. We will not be allowing any in-store pick ups. PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WAITING, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER AT THIS TIME.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.