- Non-invasive design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection when compared to sutures and staples
- Helps provide bacterial and viral protection
- Waterproof barrier enables patients to shower
- May be worn up to 7 days
- Sterile, breathable and comfortable to wear
- Quick and easy closure
- Convenient to use
- Helps reduce need for frequent dressing changes
- Conveniently packaged for arthroscopic surgeries and other applications.
- Ideal for wounds and incisions 2.5 cm or less
- Same day surgery centers
- Skin tears
- Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- Clinics and physician's offices
- Paediatrics - to deter removal of Steri-Strip skin closure by patients/clients/children.
- Same day surgery centres
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.