Fire up the grill, light your lantern or start a campfire, no matter the weather. UCO Stormproof Matches light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds and falling snow—and will relight even after being submerged in water. Each box includes 25 matches that burn for up to 15 seconds each, plus extra strikers. That totals over 6 minutes/box worth of constant, reliable fire for your backpack, emergency kit or glove box. Pack fire, travel well. .
- Windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 15 second burn time.
- Burn Time (up to): 15 seconds
- Length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Weight (single pack): 0.8 oz. (22 g)
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.