Well-stocked for around-the-house injuries and lightweight for easy packing, the Home and Travel Kit contains the first aid essentials you need to keep your family safe and having fun, whether you’re at home or on the road.
From sports events to family camping to backyard fun, injuries can happen anywhere, at home or on the road. The Home and Travel Kit contains the first aid essentials you need to keep your family safe and having fun everywhere you go. This compact, durable first aid kit organizes its contents into four injury-specific pockets that are clearly labeled and include medical instructions, making it easy for your family to quickly find what they need and administer first aid. The quality contents include supplies to help you treat everything from blisters and bug bites to sprained fingers and wounds. Whether you keep the kit in the house as your home first aid kit or store it with the luggage for family vacations, you can be confident knowing your family is prepared.
Cuts & Scrapes
- 15 - Antiseptic Towelette
- 2 - Butterfly Wound Closure
- 2 - Elbow/Knee Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Fabric, Knuckle
- 5 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, 2.5cm x 7.6cm
- 15 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, 1.9cm x 7.6cm
- 1 - Easy Access BandagesTM/MC, Plastic, .95cm x 3.8cm
Blisters, Splinters & Stings
- 4 - After Bite® Insect Sting and Itch Relief
- 1 - Moleskin Blister Pad, 7.6cm x 10cm
- 1 - Tweezers
- 1 - First Aid Tape Roll, 1.2cm x 2.3m
Bleeding, Wounds & Burns
- 3 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 7.6cm x 7.6cm, Pkg./2
- 3 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 5cm x 5cm, Pkg./2
- 2 - Non-Adherent Pad, 5cm x 7.6cm
- 2 - Medical Grade Gloves
- 10 - Cotton Tipped Applicator
Sprains & Strains
- 1 - Elastic Bandage, 5cm
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 2 - Wooden Finger Splint
- 3 - Assorted Safety Pins
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.