- Hands-free mobility 360-degree swiveling D-ring optimizes your mobility on the beam
- Rugged durability corrosion-resistant construction meets ANSI standards for weather, environmental and storage conditions
- Dual ratcheting adjustment buttons are accessible above the beam, while locking mechanism is located on the side to reduce accidental engagement
- Lightweight compact size and lightweight materials make transportation easy
- Snap-in design of wear pads allows them to be replaced quickly in the field
- Versatile size ranges to fit a variety of beams
- Replaceable wear pads
- Integrated dual ratcheting system
- 5,000 lb. (22 kN) strength and up to 420 lb. (189 kg) capacity
- ANSI Z359.18 Anchorage Connector standard & OSHA 420 lb./ANSI 310 lb. ratings
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.