- Rapidly and efficiently puts out the fire by covering and cooling the flames at the source
- Lightweight, easy to handle and highly effective to instantly put out any incipient fire
- Has a discharge duration of 25 seconds
- Can be safely used on electrical and grease fire
- Foam will not damage equipment and is completely safe for both the health and the environment
- Non-toxic; contact with the skin is completely harmless
- Comes ready to use with glow-in-the-dark fluorescent stand
- Reusable until the can is empty
- The foam formula cleans easily
- 3 to 5 years service life
- Not for sale in the province of Alberta, does not meet provincial law
- Class A/Class B/Class C/Class K
- 2 lbs.
- 3A 21B C K
- 10' - 13'
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.