- Multipurpose fire blanket made of 100% wool, saturated with Water Jel® gel
- Packaged in a high-density, water-resistant, polyethylene case; ; Uses:; emergency burn victim care and fire protection ; to extinguish small fires ; to construct an escape route ; to shield and protect a rescuer from intense heat and flame;
- Provides cool and soothing temporary relief of pain, protects against contamination and stops burn progression
- Lowers and stabilizes skin temperature; cools through transference, not evaporation, to reduce the risk of hypothermia
- Water-based, water-soluble gel is easy to remove and assists in the removal of burnt clothing
- Non-toxic and non-irritating
- Unaffected by prior freezing, air travel and hot temperature
- 60"L x 72"W
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.