Need more lumens? Amp up the brightness and fend off chill with the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. Sporting three 9-hour candles, this brilliant source of heat and light is perfect for large groups of campers and for home and emergency use. Brighten up your next family picnic plus keep your coffee hot, too. Just place your mug or cooking pot on the heat shield and—voila! The Candlelier cleverly heats small amounts of water or food while providing a warm, ambient glow to your campsite or porch.
- Produces 5000 BTU's of heat. (must be used in a safe location away from flammable surfaces)
- Heats small amounts of water or food on heat shield.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum construction.
- Burns long-lasting UCO 9-hour candle; burn 1,2, or all 3 candles depending on your lighting needs.
- Glass chimney and 3 spring-loaded candle tubes with viewing slots.
- Carrying handle and twist-lock base.
- Provides ample light, warms surroundings, and helps remove condensation.
- Dimensions: 8" high x 4" diameter (20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight (w/ 3 candle): 18.0 oz. (510 g)
- Candles: UCO 9-hour or citronella candles, or 12-hour beeswax candles
- Heat: 5000 BTUS
WARNING: To prevent fire, keep burning candle within sight. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
USE THE CANDLELIER AS A STOVE
The heat shield of the Candlelier Candle Lantern provides a stove-like surface to boil small amounts of water, melt snow, or keep foods and beverages warm.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide, soot and other combustion by-products, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.