PRE-ORDER ONLY - Expected Arrival Jan 21st - Feb 15th
NON-LATEX RESPIRATOR AND STRAPS
The non-latex straps don’t irritate or require prestretching, plus they are securely attached.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
DURA-MESH® SHELL LASTS LONGER
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
This item is on restricted ordering. Due to heavy demand and shipping delays by weather and other factors, this item has been placed on restriction. All orders will be filled as quickly as possible, but when ordering please expect delays of 2-6 weeks for delivery. YOUR ORDER WILL BE PLACED IN PRIORITY SEQUENCE, AND YOU WILL BE ADVISED VIA EMAIL WHEN YOUR ORDER IS BEING SHIPPED. WE ARE WORKING HARD TO FILL ORDERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. ALL SALES OF MASKS AND INFECTION CONTROL KITS ARE FINAL AND CAN NOT BE CANCELLED ONCE PAID.
• Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
• NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
• Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
• Non-Latex respirator and straps.
• Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in regular use and even under hot and humid conditions.
• Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
• Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
• Softspun® inner lining is soft to the touch.
• Can be used in emergency situations by paramedics.
• Suggested for stockpiling.
• Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
• 100% PVC-Free for a greener alternative.
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.