STAY COOL ON THE JOB
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
DURA-MESH® SHELL LASTS LONGER
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
SUITABLE FOR WELDING
2300N95 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications.
**LIMIT OF 2 PER ORDER**
**PRODUCT AVAILABLE, PRE-ORDER ONLY AT THIS TIME. ESTIMATED DELIVERY IS 4-6 WEEKS.
As all Infection Control items are now being controlled and allocated by the government, there will be absolutely NO cancellations, for any reason, once an order has been placed. Your order will be placed in priority sequence, and you will be advised via email when your order is being shipped.
We are working hard to fill orders as quickly as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond within 48 business hours, upon receipt. **
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance – 160 mm Hg.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Exhale valve lets workers breath easy and stay cool.
- 100% PVC-Free for a greener alternative.
Due to world-wide fulfilment and shipping issues, as a result of Covid-19, shipping will occur once items have been received. Estimated shipping dates vary by individual items. We will not be allowing any in-store pick ups. PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WAITING, DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER AT THIS TIME.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.