STAY COOL ON THE JOB
Workers stay cooler with an exhale valve that reduces hot air build up. There’s less breathing resistance and workers don’t have to break midshift to cool off.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust and the seal is maintained without pressure points.
DURA-MESH® SHELL LASTS LONGER
The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
SUITABLE FOR WELDING
2300N95 Series Particulate Respirators are suitable for most welding applications.
**NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE AGAINST COVID-19**
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater against non-oil based particulates.
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance – 160 mm Hg.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
- Exclusive Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- Exhale valve lets workers breath easy and stay cool.
- 100% PVC-Free for a greener alternative.
Due to current volume demands on Canada Post, shipping delays MAY occur. Normal shipping times are within 14 days.
All first aid supplies must be returned within 14 days of purchase, unopened in original packaging. All sales of Infection Control items are FINAL.